Job Title: Business Analyst
We are looking for a confident person with excellent analytical and communication skills to join our Harrogate team to work as part of a bigger team supporting the business on existing and future projects and commercial arrangements.
As a Business Analyst working within the commercial team, you will be focussed on analysing data to support pricing of new business, assist in the production of client financial forecasting and the preparation of monthly reporting for the Project Team and HFS Estates.
You will be required to work alongside various teams across the business supporting with client and supplier queries and regularly carrying out analysis of client accounts, supplier accounts and the supply chain to monitor performance and provide insight on improvements.
You will be expected to support with the set-up of tenders for framework contracts and carry out analysis of tender documents providing recommendations from your findings.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate is required to have exceptional financial and analytical skills including excellent IT skills particularly within Excel. The successful candidate will need to be confident and persuasive with superb communication and negotiation skills. An important aspect of this role is to build strong relations within the business and externally with suppliers and clients.
Purpose of the role:
To be instrumental in supporting the Business with Commercial Analysis of future projects and Existing Contracts, Commercial Arrangements with the supply chain and Business Development activities to help the Business achieve its goals.
The work calls for someone with excellent communication skills, as attending meetings and liaising with clients, colleagues and managers are important aspects of the job. Suitable candidates for the role should be confident and persuasive individuals with good negotiation skills.
- Undertake analysis to support pricing of new business, working closely with the commercial team and external suppliers
- Assist Commercial Analyst with production of client financial reforecasting
- Ad hoc client requests for analysis of their accounts and forecasting
- Preparation of the monthly reporting packs for Projects and HFS Estates
- Support the HFS Estates team with Service Charge reconciliations and account queries
- Assist with the set-up of tenders for framework contracts
- Carry out the initial analysis of tender documents, in particular Utility contracts
- Undertake monthly and ad hoc analysis of supplier accounts to understand performance of expenditure
- Provide support to the wider commercial team
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with suppliers and clients
- Work closely with the finance team, supporting with client & supplier account queries
- Supply chain analysis
How To Apply:
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and would like the challenge please send a covering letter alongside your CV to Gemma Wilcockson [email protected]
This vacancy will be closed as soon as a suitable level of interest has been achieved.