Lower Loveday Street, Birmingham, B19 3SJ
So, here is the big question...
Are you loving your stay at Canalside?
Did you stay at Canalside whilst studying in Birmingham? If so, we hope you had the BEST time! We would also appreciate it if you could let us know your thoughts on your experience. Make sure to click one of the two emojis below and write your review!
What's everyone saying?
- Home away from home!Fatima Zahid, Resident
- Need a fun and conducive environment to stay? Then Canalside it is.Saheed Amosu, Resident
- I will have lived here for 2 years when I leave and I honestly couldn't have picked a better place to live for my uni years. Will be sad when I go!Kirsten Horton, Resident
- Awesome staff. Anthony, Jo and Lisa were amazing for the 2 years I stayed here. I was a Canadian living there and they always showed me a lot of love.JB, Resident
- The rooms were perfectly reasonable with no issues all year. Any repairs are solved immediately and there is always someone happy to help.Joshua Pearce, Student at the University of Law